Boston Harbor Angels
Denison M. Hall
Denny Hall is a co-founder and owner of several real estate companies located in the Boston area. His career in commercial real estate and affordable housing spans more than 40 years, first in the area of real estate finance and later as a principal and owner. Projects in which Denny was involved include the re-opening of Suffolk Downs in 1992, the acquisition and development of the former headquarters of Vertex Pharmaceuticals (292,000 square feet) in Cambridge, MA, the re-development of the former GenRad headquarters building in Concord, MA (400,000 square feet), and the re-development of two buildings (500,000sf) in Marlborough, MA which were acquired by and currently serve as the headquarters for Boston Scientific. Denny's current focus is on the acquisition of existing affordable housing located on the East Coast of the United States and to a lesser extent, on the acquisition of commercial real estate in the Boston area.
Denny is a graduate of Yale University and is licensed as a real estate broker in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He also serves as a Trustee for various trusts and as an advisor to several companies in which he is also an investor.
Values Boston Harbor Angels bring to Members
- Exposure to a broad area of investment opportunities (IT, medical, consumer, real estate, internet, financial services, manufacturing, etc.)
- Monthly meetings that are focused, with well prepared presenters.
- A meeting style that is relaxed and conducted in the spirit of colleagues rather than adversaries.
- Association with a membership of proven business leaders committed to excellence in everything that we do.
- The opportunity to join other members in an effective due diligence process that provides increased exposure to "risks and rewards" prior to actual investing.
- The ability to network with other angel groups, where our recommendations and theirs are highly valued and provide access to additional capital and pre-screened investment opportunities.
- A membership known for providing resources beyond money which attracts superior investment candidates.
- The opportunity for continued interaction with successful presenters that provides the gratification of giving something back.
- Exposure to leading educational institutions, committed to entrepreneurship, such as Babson, Harvard, MIT, and others.
Resources For Members
Check out these members only special services and useful links. Go to resources...