Boston Harbor Angels
I am a serial entrepreneur, angel investor, digital artist and photographer. You can see some of my art and learn more about me at my web site: http://DavidKessler.biz.
I worked in the computer software industry for more than 35 years. During that time, I founded or co-founded a number of for-profit companies and one nonprofit. I started and ran VieAbility for 14 years during which time I created and brought to market a number of products including FAST! and CD Speedway. VieAbility also provided software consulting services and we worked on some prominent products including Quicken and Lotus 1-2-3.
I also created and operated a business consultancy and executive coaching practice for a number of years. After 9/11, I worked for a time teaching TSA baggage screeners at airports how to find bombs in suitcases.
Starting in 2012, I entered the world of angel investing which I find truly fascinating – but I continue to take pictures and create digital art. I'm always looking for new opportunities to display and sell my work. See the gallery at my web site for the latest images and the latest exhibits I'm hanging.
Values Boston Harbor Angels bring to Members
- Exposure to a broad area of investment opportunities (IT, medical, consumer, real estate, internet, financial services, manufacturing, etc.)
- Monthly meetings that are focused, with well prepared presenters.
- A meeting style that is relaxed and conducted in the spirit of colleagues rather than adversaries.
- Association with a membership of proven business leaders committed to excellence in everything that we do.
- The opportunity to join other members in an effective due diligence process that provides increased exposure to "risks and rewards" prior to actual investing.
- The ability to network with other angel groups, where our recommendations and theirs are highly valued and provide access to additional capital and pre-screened investment opportunities.
- A membership known for providing resources beyond money which attracts superior investment candidates.
- The opportunity for continued interaction with successful presenters that provides the gratification of giving something back.
- Exposure to leading educational institutions, committed to entrepreneurship, such as Babson, Harvard, MIT, and others.
Resources For Members
Check out these members only special services and useful links. Go to resources...