Boston Harbor Angels
Boris is the managing director of Boston Harbor Angels, coordinating the overall operations of the group. Boris manages companies' coaching, screening and investment processes. He is responsible for identifying investment opportunities, expanding the group's network and attracting new investors and sponsors. Before that he was associate director of the BHA group assisting with the investment process.
Prior to that Boris was CFO of a start-up consumer products company founded by former Procter & Gamble executives. His previous experience is in banking and investment management at The Bank of New York - Mellon and State Street Bank. Boris is also a partner in a family-owned real estate development enterprise in Bulgaria.
Boris has a Bachelor of Economics and Financial Management degree from the University of Varna in Bulgaria and an MBA from the University of Massachusetts - Boston. As a graduate assistant, he conducted research in organizational behavior and development.
Boris received a platinum award for excellence at State Street Bank and a
global securities team award at Mellon Financial. He was a scholarship winner at
both University of Varna, Bulgaria and University of Massachusetts-Boston.
Values Boston Harbor Angels bring to Members
- Exposure to a broad area of investment opportunities (IT, medical, consumer, real estate, internet, financial services, manufacturing, etc.)
- Monthly meetings that are focused, with well prepared presenters.
- A meeting style that is relaxed and conducted in the spirit of colleagues rather than adversaries.
- Association with a membership of proven business leaders committed to excellence in everything that we do.
- The opportunity to join other members in an effective due diligence process that provides increased exposure to "risks and rewards" prior to actual investing.
- The ability to network with other angel groups, where our recommendations and theirs are highly valued and provide access to additional capital and pre-screened investment opportunities.
- A membership known for providing resources beyond money which attracts superior investment candidates.
- The opportunity for continued interaction with successful presenters that provides the gratification of giving something back.
- Exposure to leading educational institutions, committed to entrepreneurship, such as Babson, Harvard, MIT, and others.
Resources For Members
Check out these members only special services and useful links. Go to resources...